Friday, January 21, 2011

Jumping in with both feet

I LOVE to read blogs...ones about raising families, being a mommy, doing projects, sharing secrets...etc. I really, really LOVE the sewing blogs...the ones with pictures and tutorials and inspiration. So after much consideration, I have decided to start my own blog. Now I am nowhere near good enough to be giving people insight or instruction....about sewing let alone about real life, so I am not blogging for others....but for myself. To chronicle the projects I have completed, and the ones I dream of completing. This is my record to remind me that even though often plagued by illness and so often physically unable to do much more than breathe...that I do accomplish things, projects...and that it is okay to dream. So here I go...on the edge with both feet right up to the line....ready, set, JUMP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment